EVENT REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT ONLY
Your place is not secured, if you don’t arrive before 7:00pm.
Idara Registration is open for regular Idara Programs on first come first serve basis. As a courtesy to other members, please register for one program only.
Please follow these instructions and guidelines when coming to Idara:
1. Pre-registration (online registration) is required to attend any program in Idara. The doors will open 15 minutes before program. Worshippers must leave as soon as program finishes;
2. Anyone with any symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone with Covid-19, must not come to Idara.
3. Social distancing and other requirements for safe operation have reduced our capacity.
4. Children under the age of 11 will not be admitted under any circumstances.
5. Anyone over the age of 70, or anyone whose health makes them vulnerable, must not come to Idara.
6. To be admitted you MUST:
- perform your Wudu before coming to the Idara if you need to.
- bring your own prayer mat (mandatory to attend any program in Idara) & sajdagah (turbah)
- bring a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
- wear a face mask at all times
7. Entrance and exit will be clearly marked and volunteers will help locate them. Outside Idara you must observe social distancing.
8. Hand sanitizers will be available; you must use these on entry, and before and after touching any surfaces.
9. Use only the marked spaces in the halls, to maintain social distancing.
10. There should be no socialising in Idara. Shaking hands, hugging and other contact must be avoided at all times.
11. Idara doors will open at 7:00pm only if you are registered to attend. Please ensure you reach Idara 15 minutes before time to be admitted. Your place is not secured, if you don’t arrive before 7:00pm.
12. The opening of Idara on specific events and restrictions will be kept under daily review. Any changes will be notified using our website and Idara messages.
13. We urge our community to follow the guidelines and abide by the instructions of our volunteers.
14. Idara has the right to decline the entry of any person.
15. Idara Wadhu facilities and toilet will be closed for public.
16. One registration is for one individual only.
17. You are advised to wash your hands with soap for at least 20 secs before coming to idara and not to touch anything. Please keep a hand sanitizer with you if possible. Clear Health and Safety signs are displayed all over Idara for your safety
We will need everyone’s cooperation in these challenging times. May Allah help us to re-open our Idara safely for our community.
Thanks for the cooperation.